Thursday, June 23, 2011

At one point today in kids club. Dayroy started giving me a hug, then the next thing Dayron and Gustavo join in. Soon there were 5 or 6 six little kids hugging me at the same time and decided to try and make me fall over with them a few times over and over. Haha!! They are so funny. I love these guys a whole lot!!

Dayroy and Dayron through out of game of "Bubble" kept coming up to hold my hands, as that was part of the game. Only they didn't want to play the game, but only wanted to be holding my hands. One of them were pushed and fell on the rocks and before he could cry I grabbed his hand again and he smiled and was totally okay. I'm gonna miss these twins. Why is it that each place I go I have to meet more people that I'm only gonna miss later and wonder what will ever happen to them in the future. What will there lives will be as they grow older into young men. Will they follow the Lord or will they fall into the world? It's hard to think about it. And sad. "Keep up what you're doing Matt and Brooke!! It makes a difference in the lives of these kids."

Matt and Brooke and their whole family are leaving for the states on Tuesday morning and won't be back till the end of July. What will us girls do without them...lol. But really, you McClain's have an awesome time in the US and we three girls will try and hold down the fort :D We'll miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so crying right now... :( we will miss you, too...LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete