Sunday, June 19, 2011

6-17-2011

Okay, so I do really enjoy swimming in the warm water at the beach. But theres one major problem. When we are at a beach with lots of people there, it's pretty gross!!!! This is when I wish I was blind, or had blinders that horses use (or used to use). I mean for real. With how much I am about modesty I had my head down looking at the sand while walking in circles. Or I was watching the sunset and totally cutting off on what was on both sides of me. ...it's like a bad movie that needs to be turned off!!! The first couple beaches we've gone too didn't have as many people as I saw tonight. So it wasn't to bad those times. I still had fun in the water for sure, but I just hate the outfits most people wear...or don't wear. Anyways...

I was excited that Brooke and her family wanted to take us out to the beach to watch the sunset and to eat pizza as well. Ethan was having an arm restle with Natalie at the dinner table and totally beat her at it....and she was trying so hard, lol!! On the other hand, he wanted to do it with me and then I was the one who beat him. It was funny!!! The waiter asked what drinks we wanted so everyone was picking out soda and such. I choose orange juice than Ethan just laughs at me!! He laughs at everything I do, I wonder about that 11 year old sometimes. Crazy boy! He was saying, "Why not get soda or something??" I reply, "I very rarely have soda. When I go out to eat I most liking get water, an ice tea, or a juice (if that's an option)." He couldn't believe it. Lol! Out of any drink I think ice water is totally the best. This reminds me, every Tuesday night after chapel in the coffee shop I would be asked what I wanted. My reply would "Can I have ice water, please?!!" Then whoever asked would look at me like, are you sure that's all you want? I think it's funny when people think it's strange to love water. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment