Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh man, okay, so I went with the others out to lunch this afternoon. One idea in my head being, I want to get better at this (at making choices, right), and I thought since I've only gone once before since I've been here that it wouldn't hurt to do it one last time. Only little confusion here, I got two things that had meat in it, not understanding anything and so it costed more than what I was hoping it would, lol. Just so you know I very much dislike spending money on stuff e.i for myself. So when I bought a $8.00 meal it feels to me like that was a waste e.i. since I could only eat half....that's when I needed someone's help to finish eatting it. But since there was no one, I brought it back with me. So Michaela's like you bought "two" meals for $8. It didn't sound so bad after that. But anyways.....that's what's rolling around in my head right now and driving me crazy. LOL!! It was still very very yummy though! Wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment