Thursday, July 7, 2011

Marriage Conference

Last night I had a blast hanging out with 5 to 10 year old's at the marriage conference at the church. We watched VeggieTales and after a while the three boys that were in the room got board with the movie and began to goof around....and was cracking up! Those boys were so funny. They got clothes pins and were putting them on their faces. And trying to pull them off eachother to see if they could stand it. Ha! Ouch!! A bit later they found some of those craft eyes that are plastic and the black part of the eye rolls around. They put them to their own eyes...oh man I wished I had my camera. Then the boys started trying to turn off the lights then the little girls would scream and I'd try and playfully stop the boys from shuting off the lights by standing at the light switch and tickling them when they got close. And of course they loved it, so they kept trying. I had fun! For a whole two hours I was hanging out with these kids and enjoyed every minute. This little girl Olivia had a brother, Wolfy were introducing themselves. When she told me what Wolfy's name was she says, "He's a cute little guy!!" And she herself is like 5 years old. So cute!! Those two gave be a hug before they left and Wolf starts walking away then comes right back to me and gives me a kiss. I was rather surprised, I'm a complete stranger to him and this little 3 year old gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then he gives me another one on the forearm (odd) and I asked why he gave me one on the arm and he folds his arms and says very confidently, "I kiss my dad on the arm!" Anyways, that was cute. I was tickling and putting kids over my shoulder last night. It was great and they loved it, I'm sure they slept rather well.

1 comment:

  1. I think you most likely slept very well also!!

    ReplyDelete