Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back home.

Well, I've been home since August 1st, 2011. Glad to be back. But have to admit, I find myself thinking about all the friendships built there and such. I am now looking for a job, hoping to get a job with my sister Shawna at the Golden West Cafe' in town. Praise the Lord, I do have a one day a week job cleaning house for an really nice lady and her husband. I just plan to get another job on the other days that I'm not cleaning house. I'm now looking into a trip to Entebbe, Uganda next year. If the Lord is willing.

1 comment:

  1. Uganda, eh? Well, ya know, iffen ya really are serious, my sister, Esther, and I might just be interested in going with you! We both have wanted to go to Africa someday! =)
    This is a neat blog, Justine! Thank you for doing it and sharing your experiences in Costa Rica! =) God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete